Granite Club, located in Toronto's beautiful Lawrence Park neighbourhood, is an escape for Members, from the hectic city into another world. Personalized service, exquisite menus, and an ambiance like no other awaits Members and their Guests, who can choose from two distinct ballrooms to complement that special day.
The Grand Ballroom, comfortably accommodating 150-400 guests, is a masterpiece of understated elegance with soaring 19-foot ceilings, 12 spectacular crystal chandeliers, a piano and a built-in stage.
The Regency Ballroom provides a wonderfully intimate setting for weddings of less than 120 guests. Rich, modern décor and a full wall of windows overlooking a large landscaped terrace create an ideal space for a Member's wedding.
- Regency Ballroom for 75–120 guests
- Grand Ballroom for 150–400 guests
- On-site ceremonies
- Picturesque back-drop for photos
- Choose from our all-inclusive packages or customize your own
- Fabulous menus created by our Executive Chef
- Complimentary menu and wine sampling for two
- Five hours of premium open bar
- Convenient underground parking
- Personal bridal hostess to assist with every detail